While we are excited to be open we will be operating under set of restrictions. Tee times will be in 15 minute intervals and are limited to twosomes only. Please read further for information about cart usage and more.
Due to safety we have moved to prepaid tee times only. We are not accepting walk up or call in reservations. ALL reservations must be made online. For more information about prepaid tee times and booking a tee time visit our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
We will be operating under a safety model, not a service model. This is not business, pleasure and group socialization we all are accustomed to. The pre and post round experience will be dramatically different. Our goal is a calm, orderly and safe process of providing guests access to the golf course. Staff will be trained to administer the procedures and enforce policies. Guest compliance will be required.
The Following policies and procedures are in compliance with the most recent Illinois Executive Order, and current recommendations from the CDC.
Everyone is required to read the FAQ’s before booking a tee time or arriving on site.
SAFETY IS OUR SERVICE!
- Carts are permitted for individuals with physical disabilities and physical limitations. Everyone else is walking only. Pull carts are not available to rent.
- Read all signage, listen to our staff and follow their instructions.
- Social Distancing is always required while on the property, including the parking lot. We must strictly enforce distancing or risk being closed down.
- DO NOT gather in groups at any time or anywhere on the property.
- Advanced reservations are required. No walk-up play is permitted.
- DO NOT arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Tee time intervals are 15 minutes, along with more limited times hourly and daily to keep volume safely manageable and maintain social distancing
- The clubhouse is closed. You will be forced to wait in a line. Please follow signage at the course and be patient.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted but is available for purchase. There will be no water coolers on the course.
- All driving ranges and practice areas are closed. No exceptions.
- No rental clubs are available
- There are NO restrooms available on the course.
- Bunker rakes are removed. Please smooth with your foot wedge. Feel free to place ball in bunker.
- Ball washers have also been removed from the course or are inoperable
- DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK! Only touch your own equipment.
WHAT YOU CAN DO!
- Enjoy your time with friends and family at the course.
- Try to relax and have some fun. We love golf too!
- Help us keep the course open by following the policies.
- Look forward to restrictions easing and a return to normal.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions before booking a tee time or arriving at the course.