We are Open! Please Read Frequently Asked Questions
Due to a high call volume we request that everyone please read the below FAQ's before booking or calling the golf shop.
Please note that all of our actions during this time are entirely based on safety. We appreciate your patience, cooperation and respect as this allows us to remain open and offer a safe experience for both our guests and staff.
Single Rider Carts: All cart usage is based on availability and we are unable to guarantee single rider carts. We encourage golfers to play prior to 7am if you have a special request for single rider golf cart use. We will do our best to accommodate special requests for single rider golf cart use, however we cannot ensure that one will be available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All rounds must be Booked prior to arriving at the course. No walk ups will be accepted!
1. Do you have tee times available?
We have a very limited supply of tee times available each day. Please use our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to view our availability.
2. Can I walk up and play?
No, you are required to book in advance online.
3. Can I play as a single?
Limited singes may be available and are based on volume.
4. How early should I arrive before my tee time?
You should arrive for your tee time no sooner than 15 minutes before your tee time. If you arrive earlier, you will be asked to wait in your car. Congregating around the clubhouse in anyway is not allowed.
6. Is the driving range or practice facilities open?
Yes, but at a limited capacity and at the discretion of the course.
7. Are you serving food?
We are serving a very limited food selection.
8. Can we bring our own beer or food?
Absolutely no outside food or alcohol is allowed on property. You will be asked to leave if you bring any.
9. Is footgolf open?
No, footgolf is not available at this time.
10. Is the mini golf course open?
No, for safety reasons we are not opening mini golf at this time.
11. What are our safety procedures and what can you expect when you are on site?
Please read our safety procedures.
12. Are Youth on Course or Kids Play Free rounds accepted right now?
No, Youth on Course and Kids Play Free rounds are temporarily not being accepted right now.
13. Are PPP or PDP rounds allowed at this time?
No, we are not accepting PPP or PDP rounds at this time. We are holding billing until we can operate under more business-as-usual circumstances.
14. Can I use a gift card, gift of golf voucher, rain checks or other discounts to pay for my round?
No, we are temporarily not accepting any of these forms of payment.
15. How do I cancel my tee time and get a refund?
- If you booked via golfnow.com or the Golfnow app, please log into your Golfnow account to cancel your tee time.
- If you booked via our website, called our reservation center or booked on our app please call the Golf Shop directly.
Refunds and cancellations will not be accepted if you are within 24 hours of your tee time. Please also note that refunds can take anywhere from 7-14 days to process..
16. Do I have to follow all rules regarding distancing, closures and occupancy?
Yes, all rules, including but not limited to social distancing, are non-negotiable. If you do not follow the rules you will be asked to leave the property. Compliance is mandatory. We are very serious about safety and no exceptions will be made.